Friday, September 22, 2006

Redressing the Balance.

It has come to my attention that Mummy was heard yesterday skiting about how well I was sleeping..... Tut tut dear mother, you should know better than that- The moment you brag about how well your child is sleeping it comes back to bite you on the arse!
Firstly, Mummy, the traitorous wench took me to the clinic yesterday and when we got there, they sprung an immunisation on me. (Secretly, it didn't hurt that much.... but man - have I got an inoculation hangover now!)
Secondly, when we got back home our Mum's group came over and I got put to bed! I have my suspicions that people were sitting in my highchair, playing with my toys, rolling on my floor and getting licked by my Nellie.
So as a result, I gave Mummy a night she will never forget. There was moaning, there was screaming, there was kicking, there was scratching.....and that was just Mum! She ended up giving me to Daddy who let me watch late night Star Trek with him in the lounge room.
Serves her right for getting complacent.....

No comments: