Saturday, September 09, 2006

Human Rights Violations.


The following is a list of war crimes perpetrated by my mother and the staff of the QEII centre.

• Made me sleep in the Nursery on the first night to let Mummy get some sleep.
• Only let me have one bottle over night, rather than the all night smorgasboard I'm used to.
• Took away my cosy, cuddly swaddling sheets.
• Forced me to sleep on my back, like some 'normal' baby (I promptly rolled over at every opportunity....just to demonstrate my disgust with this for this arcane practice.)
• Insisted that I cry myself back to sleep when I woke up after thirty minutes during the day (Well, what do they expect, changing my sleeping position?)
• Stopped me from hdeliciouslicous booby just before bed.
• At night, as I said before I'm allowed a roll over feed, then nothing, zilch, zipuntil untill 6am. Apparently I'm supposed to be content with having my dummy put back in and a quick pat on the bum (Some would call it a smack.....that's it- I'm telling child protection!)

And you know what the worst thing is about these human rights violations? They work, they bloody well work! It has become evident that it's not worth waking up in you don't get any booby, and whilst I'm still protesting over the day time nap business, i feel my resolve is slipping.....

Damn you, Damn you all to Hell!!!!!!

No comments: