Friday, September 08, 2006

Back at my desk.


Well finally, after what seems like years, Mummy and I are back in the real world. We had four nights, five days all inclusive at the luxurious Queen Elizabeth II Family Centre, courtesy of The ACT government and your hard earned tax dollars. And my god, it was exhausting! Mummy and I are both gibbering wrecks now that we are home....Who knew that sleep could be so tiring?
Since our arrival home I've given Nellie the wonderdog a good going over (I plan to post about Nellie soon), discovered that Aunty Kate and her Irritable Uterus have taken up residence on the couch and been smothered in kisses and cuddles from Daddy, who obviously missed me heaps and heaps (well, who wouldn't!).
For all of you masochists (Clancy, Lachlan, I'm talking to you!) who want to know the gory detail of the tortures inflicted upon me, I'll post in more detail in the next few days.
But god, it's good to be back at the computer....I think Mummy was having withdrawals!

1 comment:

derek said...

walter you seem to be the world's most advanced baby. keep up the writing & bloging.