Saturday, September 16, 2006

Out of the Closet.

On the occasion of my six month birthday, I feel that it's time to fess up and come clean (at least to the health professionals of this world).....I'm on solids! Pumpkin, Potato (Sweet or otherwise), Cauliflower, Broccoli. Farex, Pears and Apples - I love them all. I've even been known to indulge in the odd rusk from time to time (or at least now that I've figured out how to make my hands bring themselves up to my mouth!) Zombie Mama seemed to think that a full tummy might help me sleep at night.....yeah right! I'm still ensuring that she never gets more than a few hours sleep at a time, but solids have helped me schlep my weight back up to the 50th percentile after the great boob war of 2006. But all this healthy food seems to pale in comparison to the nibble of choice of my good friend, Lachlan......


No comments: