Wednesday, September 20, 2006

LOST: My Blogging Mojo...


To my dear audience, I regret to announce that I, Walter Uber-Baby appear to have lost my inspiration, my groove, my blogging mojo. I sit here at the computer and am at an absolute loss as to what to tell you.....
  • My teeth still hurt, but I've got nothing to show for it.
  • I've been a bit of a failure on the sleep front, I've only managed to wake up once a night the last few nights.
  • The parents keep taking me to these strange confectionery named institutions called child care, apparently just for 'a little play'. Why are there so many babies, why are the grown ups so busy?
  • Mummy and Daddy have been doing something called cleaning, and are now waiting for some powersuited despot from the realestate agency to arrive for something called a real estate inspection.
  • This means that Nellie dog has gone to a doggie day care for the day....good, someone else deserves to suffer!
  • My friends from mum's group are coming to lunch tomorrow....Yay! Lachlan and Logan and Luke and Ella and Tamika and Eleanor! Yay!

That is the sum total of my life......

No comments: