Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Snot


Goodmorning loved ones, friends and contemporaries.
I have a cold....And strange emissions from the nappy region. Why do I feel the need to share this with you? Mummy claims that as an adult, you're never really sick until your mother knows (Hi Nanna!)....So I guess that due to the fact both Mummy and Daddy know (oh, how they know!) that I am not my usual chipper and bushy tailed self, I need to announce it to the world! I do have to say though that all the snot accumulation and heavy breathing makes me sound like a small,white, yet diabolical Darth Vader (and if anyone suggests that 'Oh, he's obviously teething', Mummy will unleash a Bonjela flavoured can of 'whoop' on your arse!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mummy suggests you might be teething Walty ;)

I had that cold too. Mummy made me have a shower with her each morning where I got her good with snot all down her back. You get "Darth Vader", I get "Little Piggy". Same diff.

Lets promise to share chicken pox one day too!

Walter said...

Felix, tell Mummy she must really like Bonjela!