Tuesday, August 22, 2006


My dear and darling, gorgeous and divine mother has just returned from a shopping trip at the local Westfield on the verge of a nervous breakdown and treated Daddy and myself to a flood of tears. She was sent out, with ample funds in hand to buy herself some new clothes, however after trying on a multitude of outfits she returned home empty handed (well almost empty handed... I scored remarkably well out of her little excursion!) Mummy felt, rightly or wrongly that everything was hideously unflattering or just plain didn't fit and came away ready to perform liposuction on herself with a rusty steak knife.
Can anyone suggest where Mummy can procure some new groovy threads that are affordable, funky and flattering to her 'mummy tummy'? (Something for which I take no responsibility for...when I was in residence things were all firm and taut. I think she needs to reassess her love affair with stick date pudding.)

No comments: