Thursday, October 26, 2006

Three days without a virus!



Yep, that is the sum total of the time I have been without some form of lurgie since I started childcare. I have given a good host body to a whole range of colds and gastrointestinal anomalies. Mummy is getting kind of sick of it, which I think is rather hypocritical given that Mummy has facilitated children's diseases all her adult life. (Sorry Amanda, if you're reading this, Mummy said to say that she like, totally understands it's not your fault!)


Now Mummy's watching my nappy carefully and telling me if I do one of those impressive mega poos we won't be able to go to Lachie's house this morning......I must control my bowel, I must control my bowel.


And another thing..... when does daylight savings start? I've woken up at 5am every morning this week.....Not a good way to make a Mummy happy.

No comments: