Friday, October 06, 2006

I knew it was too good to be true!



Damn those parents of mine. Just when I was all happy and content, they have gone and spoilt it all!
On Tuesday morning Mummy got me up ridiculously early and made me get dressed. After what seemed like a terribly long time in the car, we arrived at Jellybeans Correctional Institution and then Mummy left me there. 'Fine' I thought, this is just another 'little play', but she left me there.....all day. Daddy finally came and rescued me and took me home in time for a play, dinner and bed. I went to be safe in the knowledge that this was an isolated incident and that tomorrow things would be back to normal.
I was wrong, oh how wrong I was! They expected me to go back the next day.
Sooooo not impressed.

Memo to The International League of Infant Anarchists: What can we do about this?

No comments: