Sunday, October 15, 2006

Days off...

Okay, I think I'm finally getting into the swing of this Day Care thing. Jellybeans early in the week and then home with the folks the rest of the time.




The nice ladies (I added that just to get Mummy's goat after the seminal Early Childhood text 'Not just nice ladies' - Thank you Anne Stonehouse!) at Day Care have been raving about me to Mummy and Daddy- What a great sleeper I am, How well I self settle to sleep, What a great eater I am etc etc. This has given the parents a great ego boost.


On Thursday, day one of parole Mum and I went to Mum's group in the park where there was some funny looking people doing some funny looking dance.


Mummy said it was to try and tempt the rain gods (they should try washing the car and leaving the clothes on the line!) and that this was my daily dose of culture.


After that we went over to Callum's house to paddle in his pool and admire his ability to raise his tummy off the ground in an attempt to crawl....damn, wish I could do that!


On Thursday we went to Aunty Colette's house supposedly to help her get ready for going to Vanuatu, but she and Mummy decided it was all too hard and went out for a boozy lunch instead. At the restaurant we were entertained by a baby brown snake that was slithering under our table, kinda like this....I thought it looked good enough to eat.

Colette had this really cute Muppet of a floor mop puppy that she was looking after to give to her Mum. I didn't like it much though, not as polite as Nellie.

No comments: