Sunday, June 03, 2007

Update


I apologise for my silence of late, as most of you know I just don't get the time at the computer any more. So what have I been up to?


  • I am now officially walking. I really can't get away with taking a few steps, then falling to my knees and crawling the rest of the way....damn it!

  • I've had another bout of Bronchiolitis, but thankfully my neglectful parents haven't packed me off to the hospital this time.

  • Mummy keeps muttering 'Gotta pack up the house....gotta pack up the house' and Daddy is sitting in a corner rocking back and forth chanting 'Can't throw it away.....can't throw it away'.

  • Mum and I actually made it to Mum's group this week after a six week work enforced absence. I had forgotten who everyone was, until Eleanor started bashing me up for eating her banana.....then it all came flooding back...in glorious technicolor!

  • We also got to see baby Abby yesterday, who was this little creature? Why does she look so much like Unkie Pat's brother John? And why was my Mummy cuddling her and getting all gushy?

Stay tuned for all these answers and more......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good to someone else up so early , couldn't put up with the snoring hey.... This broncilllitis must be a Neilsen trait both our girls suffer with it regularly--
Congrats on the house Love the other Neilsens (Matt)

Anonymous said...

Damn straight Walter - I have missed our WWF bouts... and now you are walking, our exploring together is going to get a whole lot more exciting. I managed to scale the lounge today and stand on the arm - next week I will show you how, my friend.

Love, Eleanor xo

Anonymous said...

Ahhh everyone needs a hat with ear flaps Walter!!! Lookin' good!!!!!

(Both babies asleep AT THE SAME TIME, getting to know the 'puter again....hello ole buddy!)