Saturday, February 10, 2007

Thankyou to some...

A big thank you to Daddy, Unkie Al and Eleanor for your heartfelt comments. Sorry Dad, I cant make the comments button bigger....and sorry Al, any drunken photos of you in my possession are fair game. And Eleanor, did you know that you can crash the whole computer by mashing the buttons on the lower left corner of the keyboard? Particularly effective whilst Daddy is playing Warcraft, or Age of Empires, or Medieval Total War, or Rise of Nations or....or....or....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to give some feedback but went about it the wrong way. I was trying to add myself to the list of photos down the side. Then I realise that I just had to click on the comments button. It was all too difficult for me. Also I spent ages trying to do it the other way. So when I finally discovered this I was at the point where I really didn't give a rats.
How's that for feedback. Tells you nothing about your web page but it is a reply

Anonymous said...

hey Walt, you are a ledge. Must try that part of the keyboard. I've also found pulling the modem violently usually elicits a good response from Mummy or Daddy too!
Luv Eleanor xo

Walter said...

Thankyou Anonymous 1- who are you mysterious stranger?
Thankyou Anonymous 2 A.K.A Eleanor- Our modem is inside the computer, but nibbling on Daddy's guitar leads works well too.