Thursday, December 28, 2006

Thats it....I need an eating disorder!

On our recent trip to Nanna and Claudie's house, all of Mummy's family were calling me fat.... yes, you heard me, fat.

Sooooo not impressed - like any of them can talk! So I may be sporting a few chubby rolls here and there (particularly in that delicious area Daddy calls my 'knee fat') and certainly I'd fare better in times of famine than Cousin Claudia of the ice cream eating fame. But to say that I'm fat is just teasing me up!

As I've stated before Mummy and Daddy wont share any of the good stuff with me, so I've been forced to eat fruit, vegies, lean meat and wholegrain cereal my whole life (despite Mummy's jokes about pureeing my McDonalds for me and Auntie Becca's response that she gives it to Cousin Clancy still in the wrapper so she at least gets a cardio vascular workout trying to get it open!)

So I did a little research, and this my friends, is a genuinely fat baby....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh walter, i know what it's like to be teased up by mummy's family!!