Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Next stop, Port Vila!

Today we take leave of Mummy's dear friend 'Lette, who goes on posting to Vanuatu today for the next few years. Colette has been one of the few people that Mummy has been able to be brutally honest with about the realities of this parenting malarky.....and Daddy and I thank you!
We're going to miss you heaps, and we know that Nick and my mate Julian will be lost without you.
I am however getting alarmed by the rumours of me and Daddy having some 'boys bonding time' whilst Mummy says she's going to sit by the lagoon, tucking foreign currency into some pool boy's trunks.

International League of Infant Anarchists- human rights division, is there something that can be done?

'Lette, it would seem we still have technical difficulties posting photos, so it looks like you got lucky, because the photo I was gonna use was a doozy!

No comments: