Saturday, May 05, 2007

A leave of absence.

"Walter, what's going on? You haven't been posting lately...."
Oh if I had a dollar for every person who has asked me that lately, I'd have a pile of brand new, glow in the dark dummies that nearly reached the ceiling!
I'm sorry everyone, Mummy, Daddy and I have been horrifically busy. Daddy's work has been a nightmare, Mummy's work has been a nightmare and given that they now abandon me at day care as much as Family Services will let them, I haven't had a chance to talk to you all. Do you think that day care would get high speed broadband installed in the nursery for me?
Apart from my ridiculously long days of incarceration, I've been going to people's houses for dinner and lunches (Thank you Maree and Peter [there you go, I mentioned you Peter!] and Ian and Kim), I've been taking a few steps here and there and I got my first comment on the blog from a stranger (well, someone whose blog Mummy reads).

No comments: