Wednesday, January 03, 2007

In response to recent criticism...


Over the last few weeks several of my readers have, in person and via the comment section of the blog, accused me of plagiarism....

Moi? Not really writing this blog? A pox on your houses!

These faithless philistines seem to think that the blog is written by Daddy or Mummy.... O.K seriously, if Daddy was writing there would be a lot more ranting about what is wrong with this world and if Mummy was writing there would be a lot more talk about how gorgeous she is. There is just no way that those parents of mine could come up with the high quality, witty and dare I say acerbic material that I am capable of.

Certainly, I admit to having a little help with spelling, translation and typing.... as I have mentioned before, this is done by my admin staff, otherwise the posts would contain far more references to Dada, Buba and Nanna. But the rest is a product of my own genius.

I promise.

No comments: