Saturday, December 02, 2006

Bad Parents in Contemporary Culture.....Part Deux.







Okay, I think that we have established that my grown ups, Andrew and Anthea, being novices and all, are not very good at this parenting game. In addition to taking me to a den of iniquity last weekend they have also:







  • Sent me to daycare with questionable nappy emissions.



  • Failed to heed such warning signs as pulling on my ears and crying when I lay down.



  • When Mummy did finally take me to the doctors, it turns out that I have a middle ear infection and gastro. And then she and Dr Sharma spent most of the consultation researching Mummy's and Auntie Kate's question du jour - 'Where do your ovaries go when you're pregnant?'



  • Then to top off this list of heinous crimes, they tried to take me to a portrait sitting this morning. Said portrait sitting was a no go and had to be rescheduled as I spent the whole time crying. When we got home Mummy finally deemed to take my temperature - 39.2 degrees......To quote the great Spike Milligan 'I told you I was ill'!



This shabby treatment surely deserves retribution. What do you think I should do?

No comments: